Friday, January 10, 2014

Ring in 2014!!!

And a New Year is upon us!

December has been particularly hectic with artwork commissions and the like; it's been impossible finding time to focus on Sore Thumb Press, but I've resolve to commit Fridays solely to STP from now on to get things moving.

I figure that having a day where I'm not distracted with other work will allow me to devote the proper energy to my concepts. Step one is keeping this blog fresh, after that, the sky's the limit for what I hope to achieve every week.

My wife suggested I pick Slam McCracken for a Kickstarter pitch, and I tend to agree; at the same time, pitching Ninja Baby simultaneously should work just fine, since the concepts are wildly different. To that end, I'm planning my Slam video today, looking thru some old artwork, and creating a rough storyboard.

I'm pretty excited about 2014; it seems my passion and drive keeps growing, and I figure success is inevitable! 

Pictured: a Joe Nemo cover/pin-up I aim to have colored in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment